Be part of an exciting, rapidly growing company working at the cutting-edge of cyber security technologies
DevOps Engineer (Linux / Python / C / Rust)
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer or Developer who is hungry to continually learn new skills? Would you like to join a small and agile company working on cutting edge projects?
CyberHive is a dynamic and growing cyber security and cloud services business.
Our patented ‘Trusted Cloud’ technology, co-developed with the University of Oxford, cuts the time taken to detect cyber-attacks from months to minutes.
The growth of the business since our launch in 2018 means that a vacancy has arisen for a Developer in our offices in Newbury, Berkshire.
We’re looking for someone who is:
• Proactive, and keen to learn new skills
• Collaborative, opinionated, and a team player
• A natural problem solver with excellent attention to detail
• Happy to take responsibility and see projects through to a successful conclusion
Key Skills – Essential
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate extensive experience of:
• Test-driven software development using Python
• Knowledge of tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira, and Confluence
• Linux OS (CentOS and Ubuntu)
Key Skills – Desirable
The ideal candidate will also have some experience of:
• Working with Linux Kernel modules / TPM 2.0 / SGX Enclaves
• Provisioning tools (Ansible) and containerisation (Docker / LXC)
• Deploying projects to the Cloud (AWS, Azure, or OpenStack)
• Contributions to Open Source software projects
Day to Day Activities
Daily activities include:
• Participation in planning
• Development of new product features
• Resolution of product defects
• Maintenance of product build processes
Occasionally it will be necessary to perform support + troubleshooting activities with customers.
The role will be full time. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch. You will have opportunities to learn and develop a long-term and rewarding career while working with a great team.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• 25 days holiday per year
• Contributory pension
• The chance to be part of an exciting, growing company with a fantastic team
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]